Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All Along the Western Front

I'm very into the band MGMT right now, haven't listened to much of the alternative "psychadelic" music in a while. Becky says that it will most likely get on her nerves by the end of the week, but I tend to do that to her when it comes to electronic music that I like.

On a good note I am sketching a bit more these days, managing to get a few little things down either in off times at work or when I get home / on the weekends. Not quite every day, but I am missing two entire months (not consecutive) out of my sketchbook so far in 2008 and I view that as a bad thing. Will hopefully get to posting drawings on here sooner or later. Also I'm reading through The Dragon Reborn pretty well right now, ~450 pages through. Most people have told me to stop reading the Wheel of Time series somewhere around this book or book 4, but I've been alternating between WoT and a few other series so we'll see how far I get. Definitely picking up a bunch of Phillip K Dick after this book though. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep is sitting on my desk right now, I made the mistake of reading the first few pages and so now I can't wait to get to it. There's a lot behind what inspired Blade Runner that I am really anxious to read.

No comments: